Dr. Parul Desai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Parul Desai?

Chronic Dry Eye

Chronic Dry Eye

Have you seen Dr. Parul Desai?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 15th, 2016

Knowledgeable, Professional and Personable

Dr. Desai is an experienced talented doctor who saved my eyesight. She is an asset to the valley.

April 27th, 2012

No follow up

The office staff is great. Dr. Desai is nice, but she over-books. She did laser surgery on my eye and did not warn me the laser was about to start. Nothing was holding my head in place and I was so startled, I nearly moved. I called back in a few days and told them my vision, which had been perfect, was bad and I couldn't see. I was brought back in for another long wait. Dr. Desai said the surgery could NOT have affected my vision. (I guess it was just a COINCIDENCE that the vision, which had been fine for over 50 year just COINCIDENTIALLY went bad after she did the laser. They put me through several tests that kept me waiting in the office for half the day. When I asked when I would get the results, I was told it would be when Dr. Desai "gets around to it". She never did. That was a couple of months ago and I called repeatedly and asked for the results of the test or for someone to call back. No response.My honest opinion is that she will not follow through because she earned the big bucks on the laser surgery. Now I'm just a bother and she is ignoring me and hoping I will go away. I don't know what to do. And I now wonder if she performed an unnecessary laser procedure that has permanently affected my vision.

August 3rd, 2017