Dr. Parvaiz Malik MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 29th, 2015
Dr. Malik was wonderful. Would use him again.

March 1st, 2015
NOT HAPPY
Had lip augmentation. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR. What Restylane doctor does not have the stuff to dissolve the procedure when someone is not happy and tells you there is nothing he can do??? That's all I need to say.

April 18th, 2014
breast ruduction
Thank you so much Dr. Malik and his fabulous stuff Glenda and Madylin. I am extremly satisfied with the results of breast reduction that Dr. Malik did. I really appresiate so much everything they did and how they treated me in the surgery center as well as in the office. I can say all the best. Very very higly recommended plastic and reconstructive doctor.

January 20th, 2014
Breast Reduction surgery
Had breast reduction surgery a few months ago by Dr. Malik. Best decision I have ever made. Being petite and top heavy, always had neck and shoulder problems. Physical therapy did not alleviate the daily ache. Decided to have surgery and was referred by a friend to Dr. Malik. He understood my problems and explained everything in detail of what he was going to do. Was always very courteous and respectful. He never pressured me to have this surgery at the consultation. The decision was mine. At the hospital he explained everything to my family and was there when I woke to tell me what a success it was. I would recommend this surgery and Dr. Malik to anyone who wants a breast reduction. His office staff, Madilyn and Glenda were fabulous; no waiting time. And both were very familiar with insurance procedures. I highly recommend Dr. Malik and his staff.