A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parvane Rashidi-Birgani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rashidi-Birgani
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Rashidi-Birgani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parvane Rashidi-Birgani, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rashidi-Birgani graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Rashidi-Birgani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Umass Memorial Medical Center
- Pine Creek Medical Center
- Forest Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parvane Rashidi-Birgani MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Parvane Rashidi-Birgani practice?
- Dr. Parvane Rashidi-Birgani has 1 office location.
Dr. Parvane Rashidi-Birgani practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.