A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parvaneh Abadee-Amoli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parvaneh Abadee-Amoli is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abadee-Amoli
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abadee-Amoli Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abadee-Amoli graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parvaneh Abadee-Amoli MD is a female Pediatric Allergist & Immunologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Parvaneh Abadee-Amoli practice?
- Dr. Parvaneh Abadee-Amoli has 1 office location.
Dr. Parvaneh Abadee-Amoli practices Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Costa Mesa, CA.
See Costa Mesa Allergists.