A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parvaneh Delbakhsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Delbakhsh graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.
Dr. Delbakhsh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parvaneh Delbakhsh MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Parvaneh Delbakhsh practice?
- Dr. Parvaneh Delbakhsh has 1 office location.
Dr. Parvaneh Delbakhsh practices Pediatrics near San Pedro, CA.
See San Pedro Pediatricians.