A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parvaneh Rafaeloff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parvaneh Rafaeloff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rafaeloff graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Rafaeloff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rafaeloff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 19 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Parvaneh Rafaeloff practice?
Dr. Parvaneh Rafaeloff practices Pediatrics near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Pediatricians.