A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parvati Ramchandani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parvati Ramchandani, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Disease
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramchandani graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ramchandani has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parvati Ramchandani MBBS and MD is a female Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Parvati Ramchandani practice?
- Dr. Parvati Ramchandani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Parvati Ramchandani practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.