A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parvati Ramchandani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramchandani
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ramchandani Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parvati Ramchandani, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Disease
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramchandani graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ramchandani has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parvati Ramchandani MBBS and MD is a female Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Parvati Ramchandani practice?
- Dr. Parvati Ramchandani has 1 office location.
Dr. Parvati Ramchandani practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.