Overall Review

August 9th, 2016
Great Doctor
Great doctor. Takes time to talk to you. I always feel well taken care of .

October 5th, 2015
AWESOME CARDIOLOGIST
Dr. Khanna is an excellent doctor. I had a heart attack in 1997 and he has been very thorough with my health. As far as I am concerned he has kept me healthy and alive since 1997. He is very good at what he does and will follow up on any chance that there is something going on inside your heart. He prescribed the right amount of medications and is very high on physical exercise which is the key to a good healthy heart. Thank you Dr. Khanna for doing an awesome job keeping me healthy. My only regret right now is that I had to give you up as my doctor only because I have moved out of state.

August 14th, 2015
waited too long in wait room.early appt shouldn't have to wait 30 mins when appts start at 9am. every 3 mos i'm in there i get same diagnosis.which is fine,but i think my appts should be twice a year instead of 4,especially since i get same diagnosis ,and my insurer will be paying about $ 299.00 for a bp check!

March 4th, 2015
An awesome Cardiologist.
I have had Dr. Khanna since my heart attack in 1997. I have trusted this doctor with my life and he has kept me in excellent health because he is very thorough in his medical awareness with my heart condition. He does not wait or fool around with anything. I would highly recommend Dr. Khanna to anyone that has heart problem concerns. The best of the best. Thank you Dr. Khanna for keeping me in excellent health all these years from 1997 until present day.

January 9th, 2015
my only complaint about the office is that if you have an early morning appointment (9am or earlier) and something happens and you can not make the appointment, no one answers the phone before 10am even though the office "opens" at 9am. There is not even a place to leave a message and I find this very annoying.

January 16th, 2012
Seriously consider using Dr. Khanna as your own
Dr. Khanna is a busy person, but I've never felt rushed while with him. He's very easy to talk to & will explain anything I ask of him. His staff is always pleasant & my appointments are right on time or extremely close to it. A person can be judged by the company they keep;it's comforting to see that he maintains the same people around him. The best way to know your doctor is by experiencing how comfortable & happy his staff is and the years have shown that they really are glad to work with him. I really recommend Dr. Khanna if you need a cardiologist. :)