A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parveen Naaz-Ikramuddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parveen Naaz-Ikramuddin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Naaz-Ikramuddin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Medical Center
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parveen Naaz-Ikramuddin MD is a female Nephrologist and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Parveen Naaz-Ikramuddin practice?
- Dr. Parveen Naaz-Ikramuddin has 1 office location.
Dr. Parveen Naaz-Ikramuddin practices Nephrology near Rolling Meadows, IL.
See Rolling Meadows Nephrologists.