Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Parveen Naaz-Ikramuddin
Dr. Parveen Naaz-Ikramuddin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rolling Meadows, IL, with another office in Columbus, IN. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Naaz-Ikramuddin is affiliated with St Alexius Medical Center, Columbus Regional Hospital and Northwest Community Hospital. Dr. Naaz-Ikramuddin has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Parveen Naaz-Ikramuddin has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Parveen Naaz-Ikramuddin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rolling Meadows, IL.
Dr. Kenneth Mcquade
Rolling Meadows, IL 0 mi33
Dr. Rajeswar Rajagopalan
Internal Medicine, Addiction Medicine
Rolling Meadows, IL 0 mi24
Dr. Richa Varma
Rolling Meadows, IL 0 mi12