A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parveen Nagra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parveen Nagra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nagra
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nagra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parveen Nagra, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagra graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Nagra has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parveen Kaur Nagra MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Parveen K. Nagra practice?
- Dr. Parveen Nagra has 1 office location.
Dr. Parveen Nagra practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.