A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parveen Nagra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parveen Nagra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parveen Nagra, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Cornea Transplant Penetrating Keratoplasty.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagra graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nagra has 11 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nagra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 14 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance