A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parveen Nagra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parveen Nagra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parveen Nagra, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagra graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nagra has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parveen Kaur Nagra MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Parveen K. Nagra practice?
- Dr. Parveen Nagra has 3 office locations.
Dr. Parveen Nagra practices Ophthalmology near Newtown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Newtown Ophthalmologists.