Internist, Rheumatologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  If you try to change an appointment, be prepared for a long wait....  |  show details
by JP on Jul 28th, 2014

I like Dr. Qazi. She's very nice, very knowledgable, personable...But I just tried to change an appointment for next week because I realized there is a conflict...And for reschedules, I would not be able to get in until November. It's currently the end of July. To me, that is crazy. Trying to decide if this is worth switching doctors over. Sometimes, life happens and you have to change appointments. But if I change, no idea what happens in that three month window...because now I have to call to get my scrips refilled. And what about bloodwork?

|  Stay Away! Receptionist is absolutely RUDE!  |  show details
May 12th, 2014

Called to make an appointment and the receptionist was unprofessional and unbelievably rude! Before I could make an appointment she demanded my insurance number before hand or you can not make an appointment. Which wasn't a problem. She told me the doctor could see me months from now. I explained to her that I had been referred by my doctor and diagnosed with a condition that can be life threatening if untreated and is there any way I can get in sooner. She said to me rudely "then shouldn't you be in a hospital?" Unbelievable! She should be FIRED! I told my doctor's office how I was treated they were shocked! There is no reason to treat anyone in that manner. I will look for another doctor!

Nov 8th, 2013

Existing patients with disabling symptoms can't get in to the Dr. Qazi without a 4 month wait. I was promised a phone call to discuss my thousands of dollars of texts results and never got one. Dr. Qazi is very friendly and seems thorough during her exam, but what good is it when you can't get any follow-up care. When you are sick and in pain every day it shouldn't take months to get help. Terrible.

|  dsouzamelissa@hotmail.com  |  show details
by Melissa on Jul 2nd, 2013

Dear Doc, Reference Mrs.Khursheed Ebrahim Please may we have your e-mail address as we have been trying to get in touch with you via e-mail.

|  janice beal  |  show details
Oct 5th, 2012

I can't say enough about dr. Qazi. As a patient, you want a doctor who not only knows you, but also cares about both your physical and mental well being. Dr. Qazi is very attendative to all of these situations. She just has a way of making you feel special, and her diagnosis is right on point. I have and will continue to recommend my family and friends to her. Dr. Qazi, you are the best.

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
Mar 21st, 2012

I love Dr. Qazi! She takes her time with her patients. She calls and personally gives patients their test results and she also is concerned with your general health, not just her profession. She is wonderful, caring, and just awesome. She knows her patients and she is very comforting and has a personal touch with her patients!

|  Very nice doctor  |  show details
Feb 20th, 2012

This doctor is very caring. She cares and spends time with you. Although the wait to see her was timely, her diagnoises and time she took really helped me through a difficult time. I recommend her highly.

|  Very Caring  |  show details
Oct 17th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Qazi for at least 10 years. She was recommended to me by a family friend. I had been having symptoms of a medical problem for about 5 years. I reported it to my previous physician and each time he would send me for a test, it came back negative and he would drop the issue. I explained that something else should be done because the symtom was still occuring. He said that we (women) always think something is wrong when it is not. After suffering with the horrible pain off and on for years, I went to see Dr. Qazi. She listened to me and sent me to several specialists right away. Within two weeks of seeing them I had my test results back. Withing the next two weeks I was having surgery to fix the problem that I had been suffering with for years. Dr. Qazi is very compassionate, has a great bedside manner and she takes what you tell her very seriously and sets out to help you with any issue that you have. She really knows her patients.

|  Very Caring  |  show details
Apr 11th, 2011

Dr Qazi is a wonderful doctor. She doesn't just look at numbers and test results, she also listens to the patient. I have been seeing her since 1999.

Apr 11th, 2011

Dr. Qazi is a professional. She is kind and always takes her time with you. She is compasionate and caring. If you have concerns she addresses them. I would highly recommend her.

Mar 1st, 2011

After consulting with three rheumatologists, I found Dr. Qazi. Not only is she an expert in her field, she truly cares for my well-being. She calls me personally to share my blood test results. She is a rare doctor. A

|  very understanding  |  show details
Feb 8th, 2011

She has a great beside manner, i don't feel rushed. Has called back promptly. She has helped me a lot, physically and in understanding what is going on with my illness. I highly recommend her.