Dr. Parveen Qazi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Parveen Qazi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 10th, 2017

She is a great listener and diagnostition

She found a serious condition that my other doctors had not found.

March 29th, 2016

have to wait over 3 months for an appointment.

June 26th, 2015

I trust her with my life.

January 9th, 2015

I love Dr. Qazi...She is very very point on with treatments and makes sure to give you the best, and most professional as well as heart felt visit. However, I'm not pleased with the reception area. It's very hard to talk with her if you're not scheduled for a visit. They will not even leave her a call back note for you. I think this is unacceptable. She's my doctor If I need to speak with her. I need to speak with her....I don't like this...Even though she is amazing. I think I will be searching for a new doctor and staff who will not treat me like a criminal when I just want to talk to my doctor.

July 28th, 2014

If you try to change an appointment, be prepared for a long wait....

I like Dr. Qazi. She's very nice, very knowledgable, personable...But I just tried to change an appointment for next week because I realized there is a conflict...And for reschedules, I would not be able to get in until November. It's currently the end of July. To me, that is crazy. Trying to decide if this is worth switching doctors over. Sometimes, life happens and you have to change appointments. But if I change, no idea what happens in that three month window...because now I have to call to get my scrips refilled. And what about bloodwork?

May 13th, 2014

Stay Away! Receptionist is absolutely RUDE!

Called to make an appointment and the receptionist was unprofessional and unbelievably rude! Before I could make an appointment she demanded my insurance number before hand or you can not make an appointment. Which wasn't a problem. She told me the doctor could see me months from now. I explained to her that I had been referred by my doctor and diagnosed with a condition that can be life threatening if untreated and is there any way I can get in sooner. She said to me rudely "then shouldn't you be in a hospital?" Unbelievable! She should be FIRED! I told my doctor's office how I was treated they were shocked! There is no reason to treat anyone in that manner. I will look for another doctor!

November 8th, 2013

Existing patients with disabling symptoms can't get in to the Dr. Qazi without a 4 month wait. I was promised a phone call to discuss my thousands of dollars of texts results and never got one. Dr. Qazi is very friendly and seems thorough during her exam, but what good is it when you can't get any follow-up care. When you are sick and in pain every day it shouldn't take months to get help. Terrible.

October 5th, 2012

janice beal

I can't say enough about dr. Qazi. As a patient, you want a doctor who not only knows you, but also cares about both your physical and mental well being. Dr. Qazi is very attendative to all of these situations. She just has a way of making you feel special, and her diagnosis is right on point. I have and will continue to recommend my family and friends to her. Dr. Qazi, you are the best.

March 22nd, 2012

Great Doctor!

I love Dr. Qazi! She takes her time with her patients. She calls and personally gives patients their test results and she also is concerned with your general health, not just her profession. She is wonderful, caring, and just awesome. She knows her patients and she is very comforting and has a personal touch with her patients!

February 20th, 2012

Very nice doctor

This doctor is very caring. She cares and spends time with you. Although the wait to see her was timely, her diagnoises and time she took really helped me through a difficult time. I recommend her highly.

October 17th, 2011

Very Caring

I have been seeing Dr. Qazi for at least 10 years. She was recommended to me by a family friend. I had been having symptoms of a medical problem for about 5 years. I reported it to my previous physician and each time he would send me for a test, it came back negative and he would drop the issue. I explained that something else should be done because the symtom was still occuring. He said that we (women) always think something is wrong when it is not. After suffering with the horrible pain off and on for years, I went to see Dr. Qazi. She listened to me and sent me to several specialists right away. Within two weeks of seeing them I had my test results back. Withing the next two weeks I was having surgery to fix the problem that I had been suffering with for years. Dr. Qazi is very compassionate, has a great bedside manner and she takes what you tell her very seriously and sets out to help you with any issue that you have. She really knows her patients.

April 11th, 2011

Very Caring

Dr Qazi is a wonderful doctor. She doesn't just look at numbers and test results, she also listens to the patient. I have been seeing her since 1999.