Internist

Caring thoughtful practice show details Caring thoughtful practice
Sep 25th, 2012

I have never before experienced a physician who spent this kind of time caring for patients. She really cares about the whole person, not just a quick check up. I highly recommend her

Feb 6th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Siddiqui for approximately six years. She has always been professional, informative, and caring. I would highly reccommend her.

by Patricia A. Daher on Oct 30th, 2011

I would recommend Dr. Siddiqui to anyone that is looking for an excellent internist. She is professional, personable, caring and efficient. I especially like that she takes the time to call me at home to follow up on test results, etc. and she will accept calls from me if I have questions. She spends as much time with me as I need her to when I visit her. I have never had to wait for her. She is very timely. The only complaint I have is that it takes too long to get an appointment for a physical; sometimes up to 3 months. Her staff is also very friendly and efficient. I have always felt comfortable and well taken care of by all of them. I have been seeing Dr. Siddiqui for over 10 years and have never had any doubts about her abilities to care for me. In the past I have seen many other internists but have not felt the same comfort level or trust that I do with Dr. Siddiqui. She makes me feel like I'm a member of her family.