Learn more about Dr. Parveen Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parveen Verma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verma
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Verma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parveen Verma, DO, FACE is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Verma has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parveen K Verma DO and FACE is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Parveen K. Verma practice?
- Dr. Parveen Verma has 1 office location.
Dr. Parveen Verma practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Moorestown, NJ.
See Moorestown Internists and Moorestown Endocrinologists.