Learn more about Dr. Parveen Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parveen Verma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parveen Verma, DO, FACE is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Verma has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Verma accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Parveen K. Verma practice?
Dr. Parveen Verma practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Moorestown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Camden, NJ.
See Moorestown Internists and Moorestown Endocrinologists.