A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parveen Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parveen Verma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verma
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Verma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parveen Verma, DO, FACE is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Verma has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parveen K Verma DO and FACE is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Parveen K. Verma practice?
- Dr. Parveen Verma has 4 office locations.
Dr. Parveen Verma practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Moorestown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Riverton, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Moorestown Internists and Moorestown Endocrinologists.