Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Parvez Alam
Dr. Parvez Alam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jersey City, NJ, with another office in Jersey City, NJ. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Alam is affiliated with Jersey City Medical Center, Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center and Christ Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Parvez Alam has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Parvez Alam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jersey City, NJ.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Eugenio Pulmano
Jersey City, NJ 0 mi48
Dr. John Digioia Jr
Jersey City, NJ 0 mi31