Dr. Parvez Islam MD Patient Reviews

• 5 reviews

February 8th, 2017
Very good doctor for older patients
Dr. Islam is a good geriatric doctor. He has helped my elderly father-in-law reduce and balance medications and doctors. He listens and is patient. He understands where my father is at mentally.

May 21st, 2015
quick response, perfact diagnose, humble, staff also well behaved and prompt...

April 4th, 2014
patient
dr islam is one of the most compassionate dr I have ever had. while my husband was in his care ,, he listened and had compassion for his last few weeks of life. He is not afraid to be honest and even hold your hand in the most tramatic situations. Because of that sincere concern for his patients I chose to be a patient of his. I have since moved , but will continue to drive the distance to see him when needed.

June 20th, 2013
I look for a good communictor in a doctor, Dr. Islam is excellent at that!
The most critical relationship a patient has with his/her primary care physician is-- "can he communicate my health issues clearly so that there are no questions when I leave the office about diagnosis, treatment, or follow-up?" Dr. Islam absolutely covers every aspect of your health issue, and diagnosis and treatment are accurate and prompt. Knowing that life and death issues remain in the balance for any health crisis, I feel I can trust my life with this man, and I am thankful I found him so close to home.

May 27th, 2013
Can you say Idiots....
I am so disappointed in this office. No clear communication between staff and providers. Without giving myself away I will never return to this office. All they do is screw up and as a patient they make excuses for their mistakes but the patient has to make multiple office visits so they can squeeze co pays and office visits out of you. No one knows their head from their butt The nurse practitioner, she's stupid usless, and the doctor makes excuses for his dumb staff!