Learn more about Dr. Parvez Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parvez Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parvez Khan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Khan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Parvez Khan practice?
Dr. Parvez Khan practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Hematology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Dearborn Internists, Dearborn Oncologists, and Dearborn Hematologists.