A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parvez Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parvez Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parvez Khan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Khan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Parvez Khan practice?
Dr. Parvez Khan practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI.
See Dearborn Internists, Dearborn Oncologists, and Dearborn Hematologists.