A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parvez Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parvez Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parvez Khan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Khan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parvez Khan MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Parvez Khan practice?
- Dr. Parvez Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Parvez Khan practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists and Dearborn Oncologists.