A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parvez Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parvez Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parvez Khan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Khan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parvez Khan MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Parvez Khan practice?
- Dr. Parvez Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Parvez Khan practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists and Dearborn Oncologists.