A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parvez Mahmood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parvez Mahmood is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parvez Mahmood, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahmood graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Mahmood has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parvez Mahmood MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Parvez Mahmood practice?
- Dr. Parvez Mahmood has 1 office location.
Dr. Parvez Mahmood practices Urology near Toms River, NJ.
See Toms River Urologists.