A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parvez Mantry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parvez Mantry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parvez Mantry, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Dental Implants
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mantry graduated from L T M Medical College, Maharashtra. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mantry has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parvez Mantry MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Parvez Mantry practice?
- Dr. Parvez Mantry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Parvez Mantry practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tyler, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Gastroenterologists, and Dallas Hepatologists.