Learn more about Dr. Parvez Mantry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parvez Mantry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mantry
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mantry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parvez Mantry, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Dental Implants
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mantry graduated from L T M Medical College, Maharashtra. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mantry has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parvez Mantry MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Parvez Mantry practice?
- Dr. Parvez Mantry has 6 office locations.
Dr. Parvez Mantry practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Richardson, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Gastroenterologists, and Dallas Hepatologists.