A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parvez Mantry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parvez Mantry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parvez Mantry, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dental Implants
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Mantry graduated from L T M Medical College, Maharashtra. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mantry has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parvez Siraz Mantry MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Parvez S. Mantry practice?
- Dr. Parvez Mantry has 3 office locations.
Dr. Parvez Mantry practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tyler, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Gastroenterologists, and Dallas Hepatologists.