A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parvez Sultan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parvez Sultan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sultan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sultan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parvez Sultan, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sultan graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sultan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- Trinity Medical Center
- St Vincents East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parvez K Sultan MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Parvez K. Sultan practice?
- Dr. Parvez Sultan has 1 office location.
- Dr. Parvez Sultan practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Vestavia, AL.