A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parvin Dorostkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parvin Dorostkar, MD, MS is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorostkar graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dorostkar has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parvin Christine Dorostkar MD and MS is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Parvin C. Dorostkar practice?
- Dr. Parvin Dorostkar has 10 office locations.
Dr. Parvin Dorostkar practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Burnsville, MN.
See Saint Paul Pediatricians and Saint Paul Cardiologists.