Dr. Parvin Vafai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Parvin Vafai?

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Parvin Vafai?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 18th, 2014

love

omg i love her soooooo much she is the bomb.com

December 13th, 2011

i LOVE her!

i love this doctor! Her accent can be hard to understand, but then she repeats herself if she needs-and that is the worst thing about her! She puts my mind to ease always telling me exactly what is going on with my son who is almost a year old, and is really concerned in all areas of his well being, she seems very knowledgeable, she is very good with handling my son, soothin him when he cries and talkin sweetly to him. And the staff- i love them! They know our name when we walk in, they are so sweet! I love the nurses- feel like we're friends! And when my son was running a high fever, they called the next day to check on him. They are very patient with my many many questions. I just love this place and this doctor! Couldnt ask for better!

June 22nd, 2011

listen up

this doctor is the worst doctor i have ever been in contact with, she doesnt make a conection with my daughter. She doesnt listen to me. She acts like i'm a burden and my daughter is too. I've told her a million times that she cant have milk products, but she asks every appointment about the milk shes drinking. My daughter has been having health issues, i just want some answers and help. The only reason i kept going back to the doctors office is cause of one nurse (i wish i could remember her name). She was nice, pleasent, delightful and patient. the rest of the nurses are fine, never a problem. Dr. Vafai is none of the above.She is rude and she always says, "do you understand???", over and over again like i'm benath her. Mark my words,I will spread the word to fellow moms and dads. Stay away.

October 25th, 2010

My children's Pediatrician for 16 years

She is fabulous and I have been fortunate to have found her when my first son was 2 years old. She was the Doctor to see 3 of my children after their birth and I have never had a problem in all of these years. Even if I disagree - she listens, gives her opinion, and we discuss any issues that come up.

April 11th, 2015