Learn more about Dr. Parviz Akhavan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parviz Akhavan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Akhavan
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Akhavan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Akhavan graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Akhavan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parviz Akhavan DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Parviz Akhavan practice?
- Dr. Parviz Akhavan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Parviz Akhavan practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA and West Covina, CA.
See Burbank Family Physicians and Burbank General Practitioners.