A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parviz Amid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parviz Amid is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Femoral Hernia
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Hiatal Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Umbilical Hernia
Education & Awards
Dr. Amid graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Amid has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parviz K Amid MD is a male Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Parviz K. Amid practice?
- Dr. Parviz Amid has 2 office locations.
Dr. Parviz Amid practices Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Hollywood, CA.
See Santa Monica Surgeons.