A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parviz Amini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parviz Amini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Amini graduated from Tabriz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Amini has 5 hospital affiliations:
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parviz P Amini MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Parviz P. Amini practice?
- Dr. Parviz Amini has 2 office locations.
Dr. Parviz Amini practices Internal Medicine near Canoga Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Northridge, CA.
See Canoga Park Internists.