A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parviz Amini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parviz Amini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Amini graduated from Tabriz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Amini has 5 hospital affiliations:
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Amini accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Parviz P. Amini practice?
Dr. Parviz Amini practices Internal Medicine near Canoga Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Northridge, CA.
See Canoga Park Internists.