A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parviz Baghai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parviz Baghai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parviz Baghai, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Baghai graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Baghai has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Jefferson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parviz Baghai MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Parviz Baghai practice?
- Dr. Parviz Baghai has 5 office locations.
Dr. Parviz Baghai practices Neurological Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sewickley, PA and New Castle, PA.
See Pittsburgh Neurological Surgeons.