Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Parviz Benhuri
Dr. Parviz Benhuri, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Benhuri is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center, Richmond University Medical Center and Nyp-Weill Cornell. Dr. Benhuri has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Parviz Benhuri has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Parviz Benhuri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Joel Cohen
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0.03 mi38
Dr. Albert Knapp
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0.04 mi37