A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parviz Benhuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parviz Benhuri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benhuri
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Benhuri Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Benhuri graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Benhuri has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parviz Kalimi Benhuri MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Parviz K. Benhuri practice?
- Dr. Parviz Benhuri has 1 office location.
Dr. Parviz Benhuri practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.