A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parviz Galdjie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parviz Galdjie is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Galdjie
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Galdjie Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Galdjie graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Galdjie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parviz Galdjie MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Parviz Galdjie practice?
- Dr. Parviz Galdjie has 3 office locations.
Dr. Parviz Galdjie practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newhall, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Van Nuys, CA and Valencia, CA.
See Newhall Surgeons.