A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parviz Galdjie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Galdjie graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Galdjie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Galdjie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 79 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Parviz Galdjie practice?
Dr. Parviz Galdjie practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Newhall, CA.
See Newhall Surgeons.