A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parviz Galdjie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parviz Galdjie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Galdjie
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Galdjie Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Galdjie graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Galdjie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parviz Galdjie MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Parviz Galdjie practice?
- Dr. Parviz Galdjie has 1 office location.
Dr. Parviz Galdjie practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newhall, CA.
See Newhall Orthopedic Surgeons.