A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parviz Hanjani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parviz Hanjani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanjani
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Hanjani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parviz Hanjani, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Cancer (Peritoneal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanjani graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hanjani has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parviz Hanjani MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Parviz Hanjani practice?
- Dr. Parviz Hanjani has 1 office location.
Dr. Parviz Hanjani practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Abington, PA.
See Abington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.