A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parviz Hanjani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parviz Hanjani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanjani
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Hanjani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parviz Hanjani, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Cancer (Peritoneal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanjani graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hanjani has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parviz Hanjani MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Parviz Hanjani practice?
- Dr. Parviz Hanjani has 1 office location.
Dr. Parviz Hanjani practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Abington, PA.
See Abington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.