A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parviz Lahiji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parviz Lahiji is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lahiji
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Lahiji Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Geriatric Medicine
- Physical Therapy Modalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Lahiji graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Lahiji has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parviz Asher Lahiji MD is a male General Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Parviz A. Lahiji practice?
- Dr. Parviz Lahiji has 1 office location.
Dr. Parviz Lahiji practices General Practice near Encino, CA.
See Encino Primary Care Doctors.