A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parviz Lahiji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parviz Lahiji is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Geriatric Medicine
- Physical Therapy Modalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Lahiji graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Lahiji has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parviz Asher Lahiji MD is a male General Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Parviz A. Lahiji practice?
- Dr. Parviz Lahiji has 1 office location.
Dr. Parviz Lahiji practices General Practice near Encino, CA.
See Encino General Practitioners.