A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parviz Malek-Ahmadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malek-Ahmadi
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Malek-Ahmadi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parviz Malek-Ahmadi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Malek-Ahmadi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Malek-Ahmadi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Covenant Health System, Lubbock, Texas
- Charter Plains Hospital, Lubbock, Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parviz Malek-Ahmadi MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Parviz Malek-Ahmadi practice?
- Dr. Parviz Malek-Ahmadi has 1 office location.
Dr. Parviz Malek-Ahmadi practices Psychiatry near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Psychiatrists.