A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parviz Moazami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moazami
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Moazami Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moazami graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen.
Dr. Moazami has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Jersey City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parviz Moazami MD is a male General Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Parviz Moazami practice?
- Dr. Parviz Moazami has 1 office location.
Dr. Parviz Moazami practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near West New York, NJ.
See West New York General Practitioners and West New York Internists.