A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parviz Moazami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moazami graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen.
Dr. Moazami has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Jersey City Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moazami accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Parviz Moazami practice?
Dr. Parviz Moazami practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Pediatrics near West New York, NJ.
See West New York Internists, West New York Family Physicians, West New York General Practitioners, and West New York Pediatricians.