A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parviz Moazami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moazami
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Moazami Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moazami graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen.
Dr. Moazami has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Jersey City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parviz Moazami MD is a male General Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Parviz Moazami practice?
- Dr. Parviz Moazami has 1 office location.
Dr. Parviz Moazami practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near West New York, NJ.
See West New York Primary Care Doctors and West New York Internists.