Pediatricians

172 E Schiller St
Elmhurst, IL 60126
630-834-1120
Locations and availability (1)

1.0

|  The most incompetent, rude, and dangerous doctor I've ever seen  |  show details
May 11th, 2010

It's unbelievable that this person is still in practice. When I was a kid, I presented with what my parents and I thought was a rash on my neck. He didn't even bother to touch it or biopsy it. In fact, he had no recommendations and said there was nothing he could do. This is an aweful thing to say to a self-conscious kid. It turned out to be some dirt that was caked into my skin that came out with scrubbing. It may have helped if he actually did his job and examined me. Another time, I had a scar on my face from an injury and he brushed me away with contempt, saying "Permanent scar- nothing to do." He could have referred me to a dermatologist or gave me some steroid cream to heal it but instead I had to endure unnecessary teasing and loss of self-confidence. If I can go back in time, I would have sued this charlatan but I just moved on instead. I regret this- doctors like this need to be held responsible and lose their licenses before they harm or neglect others' health.