A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parviz Nabavi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nabavi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nabavi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parviz Nabavi, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabavi graduated from Medizinische Universitat Innsbruck.
Dr. Nabavi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Behavorial Health Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parviz Nabavi MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Parviz Nabavi practice?
- Dr. Parviz Nabavi has 1 office location.
Dr. Parviz Nabavi practices Diagnostic Radiology near Elk Grove Village, IL.
See Elk Grove Village Radiologists.