A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parviz Nabavi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parviz Nabavi, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabavi graduated from Medizinische Universitat Innsbruck.
Dr. Nabavi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
- Alexian Brothers Behavorial Health Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parviz Nabavi MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Parviz Nabavi practice?
- Dr. Parviz Nabavi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Parviz Nabavi practices Diagnostic Radiology near Oak Brook, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elk Grove Village, IL.
See Oak Brook Radiologists.