A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parviz Salehi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parviz Salehi is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salehi
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Salehi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parviz Salehi, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Salehi graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Salehi has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parviz Salehi MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Parviz Salehi practice?
- Dr. Parviz Salehi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Parviz Salehi practices Surgery near Reseda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Paramount, CA and Montebello, CA.
See Reseda Surgeons.