A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parviz Salehi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parviz Salehi, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Salehi graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Salehi has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospital
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parviz Salehi MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Parviz Salehi practice?
- Dr. Parviz Salehi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Parviz Salehi practices Surgery near Reseda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA.
See Reseda Surgeons.