Learn more about Dr. Parviz Salehi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parviz Salehi is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salehi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Salehi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parviz Salehi, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Salehi graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Salehi has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parviz Salehi MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Parviz Salehi practice?
- Dr. Parviz Salehi has 1 office location.
Dr. Parviz Salehi practices Surgery near Reseda, CA.
See Reseda Surgeons.