A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parviz Salehi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parviz Salehi, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Salehi graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Salehi has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospital
- St. Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salehi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Parviz Salehi practice?
Dr. Parviz Salehi practices Surgery near Reseda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA.
See Reseda Surgeons.