Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Parviz Tahmooressi
Dr. Parviz Tahmooressi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Redding, CA, with another office in Redding, CA. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Tahmooressi is affiliated with Shasta Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Parviz Tahmooressi has the following 2 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Parviz Tahmooressi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redding, CA.
Dr. Charu Sharma
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Redding, CA 0 mi10
Dr. Mohamed Khan
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Redding, CA 1.05 mi30
Dr. Omar Mufti
Interventional Cardiology, Hospitalist, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Redding, CA 1.05 mi10