A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parviz Tahmooressi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parviz Tahmooressi is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tahmooressi
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Tahmooressi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tahmooressi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parviz Tahmooressi MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Parviz Tahmooressi practice?
- Dr. Parviz Tahmooressi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Parviz Tahmooressi practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Redding, CA.
See Redding Cardiologists.