A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parviz Talebi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parviz Talebi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Talebi
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Talebi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parviz Talebi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Talebi graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Talebi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parviz Sagheb Talebi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Parviz S. Talebi practice?
- Dr. Parviz Talebi has 1 office location.
Dr. Parviz Talebi practices Family Medicine near Castro Valley, CA.
See Castro Valley Primary Care Doctors.