Dr. Parviz Yeroushalmi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Parviz Yeroushalmi?

A doctor who "treats" via Skype...ridiculous!!!

Posted on May 23rd, 2016

Doctor refused to treat me, refused to return my medical records to me when I asked for them, and communicated with me on Skype via a laptop in his NJ office while he was physically all the way in CA during my appointment in his NJ office. When I told him I would be contacting authorities in the medical field to file formal grievances against his possibly unethical and illegal actions during my visit, he called me a "trouble maker." Very unprofessional, shady, and possibly criminal. This was my first and last visit to this doctor; he also had the nerve to say that he seriously doubted he'd ever be able to meet me in person in New Jersey; he made this comment within the first 3 minutes of my long distance appointment with him; how convenient doc!

Great Psychiatrist

Posted on December 21st, 2014

Dr. Yeroushalmi is kind and gentle and takes time to listen, great Psychiatrist!

Great

Posted on November 2nd, 2013

This doctor cares and takes a lot of notes and asks a lot of questions. He is exactly what I expect from a doctor. He's not the most cheerful person, but he really listened, and he gave me nearly everything I needed. Although he assured me that he can give me more when we meet again if what we have right now doesn't work out. It's in a beautiful area, the reception Marie, is fantastic, and there's a rite aid nearly next door that you can fill your scripts at. So far he's a great doctor but we'll see how my next appointment goes.

Posted on October 28th, 2017