Dr. Parween Moness MD Patient Reviews

3.9

August 31st, 2016
Very happy with Moness and staff
Moness has always been an amazing doctor and takes the time during my appts. I really liked Susan as well but I think she left recently to work closer to home. The front staff is always nice when I call to make an appt and arrive at the office. I have been going to Moness for several years and will continue to as long as things continue the way they have.

August 8th, 2016
Where is Dr Moness?
Dr. Moness was my practitioner for years. However, in the last four prescheduled visits, I have only seen her NP. I have had a life threatening issue with PAs in the past and DO NOT want to see them. I want to see the doctor. The last time (and I mean the last time) I was there the NP just poked her head in and said "your results are normal, anything else?" She didn't even come into the room. Another thing on that visit, was that they allow someone(not affiliated with the office) to just walk into the exam room area. The receptionist kept saying they could not but they did it anyway. They store all of our records back there. If anyone can just walk in then they can have access to all that information. Another thing that made me change my doctor, is that I have been having a reoccurring issue that they just keep throwing drugs at never trying to find the root cause. Fortunately, I have found a new doctor who is doing just that. One final thing is that I requested my records be forwarded to my new doctor over two months ago, my new doctor has yet to receive them. UPDATE: I received a phone call from Dr. Moness' office this afternoon. My new physician requested my records. They told me I needed to pay $25. This is usually done as a PROFESSIONAL courtesy for free. This typifies how far she has fallen. She cares more about money than her patients. Maybe this is why you can usually only get an appointment with her NP. At least they will get the records to my new doctor. I am finally finished with this office. I will never go back.

April 15th, 2016
Good experiences
As a new patient as of the first of the year I have nothing to say but good things about the staff, the NP, and Dr. Moness.

November 9th, 2015
I really dislike The office staff. They are mostly rude, do not phone in RX in a timely manner. Susan Suarez the nurse practicioner is horrible, only talks about her kids. I am thinking about changing drs.

September 22nd, 2015
Beware of horrid front office staff worker
If I could give a negative I would. The front office lady whatever her name is the most absolute worst person and has no business working with patients. Multiple request for referrals to other specialist were never sent as requested and when I pressed her about it she lied about it. This went on for 4 days, I even was told by the other specialist that they don't know what to do if she just wouldn't send the referral. The pain management specialist office even FAX her a form requesting the referral at yet this horrible person would not respond. When did we lose are rights as a patient??? During the whole ordeal she belittled our insurance plan after I told her ALL the ones you keep referring me to do not take our plan. SO here is who will take it, can you send the referral to them??? This person refused to do it...needless to say I have found much better care somewhere else.

April 7th, 2015
Great Doctor
I am very happy with Dr. Moness and her office staff. They are always considerate and seem to care about me. Dr. Moness is great! I highly recommend if you want a Doctor who cares about you.

September 24th, 2013
Office staff and billing issues
Dr Moness seems very nice, but I have had terrible problems with prescription refills, and with their billing. They keep billing me for co-pays that I already paid. Two visits, and I've gotten 3 incorrect bills! Getting refills is very bad, they don't do them. They do not return phone calls, do not call in prescriptions they said they'd call in, and when the pharmacy calls in to get refills, they decline them. It's almost impossible to call and actually talk to a person. It's a very sad way to do business, especially given Dr. Moness seems so good in the one visit I saw her (yeah, like others say, once I saw the Nurse instead). I'll probably be searching for a new doctor - this one doesn't work for me.

April 9th, 2013
You dont see Dr moness anymore, you can only grt into the phys assistant
Dr. Moness doesnt see her patients on a reliable basis anymore. She works a very restrictive part time schedule pushing all her other appts onto a physicians assistant (susan something) who is horrible. If you want to see dr moness you have to wait at least a month and a half. She was the best doctor i ever had but i cant see her anymore so why be a part of her practice?

November 21st, 2012
My experiences with Dr. Moness have been very positive ones. She is a compassionate caregiver who works with the patient on a care plan that will work for the individual. The office team is caring and responsive and they actually do answer the phone (unlike my previous provider where I was on forever hold when trying to call). I have recommended Dr. Moness to all my friends. Her sister, Dr. Hosseini is an excellent dentist in the same building, so one stop shopping for your medical/dental needs!

November 20th, 2012
I had to wait for a month & a half to get my followup appointment. On the day of my appointment, the doctor did not see me , but the nurse practitioner saw me to read my diagnosis which I could have very well got done by health care service available at my work place. I was totally disappointed & found it to completely unprofessional. Will definitely not recommend to anyone.

October 22nd, 2012
Best Doctor Ever!!!
My husband and I have been going to Dr. Moness for years. She takes the time to find out what the problem is and always explains the process. She is a wonderful person. I have seen her outside of the office with her family and she always takes the time to stop and say hello and see how we are doing. She really is a very caring person, which makes her an excellent Doctor.

September 1st, 2012
Excellent Doctor but Poor Office Staff
Dr. Moness is the best doctor ever! I love her and have no complaints about her. But her office staff is another story. Unfortunately Dr. Moness seems to have problems hiring good staff. I've been with her awhile and have yet to have a positive experience with any of her front office staff. It's like they think they are working in the mall instead of a doctor's office. I wish I could deal with Dr. Moness directly and not her staff. They don't answer the phone, they don't return phone calls, they don't relay messages, etc. Dr. Moness is a fabulous doctor and I would never leave her, but please get some competent staff members who care and do their jobs. It's amazing what a great doctor she is but how bad her staff is. Makes no sense.