A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parwin Sadaat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parwin Sadaat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parwin Sadaat, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadaat graduated from Avicenna State Medical Institute of Kabul. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Sadaat has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Hospital
- Banner Del E Webb Medical Center
- Children`s Hosp Of The King`s Daughters
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parwin Shetab Sadaat MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Parwin S. Sadaat practice?
- Dr. Parwin Sadaat has 1 office location.
Dr. Parwin Sadaat practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.