A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pary Reza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pary Reza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pary Reza, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reza graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Reza has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pary Reza MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pary Reza practice?
- Dr. Pary Reza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pary Reza practices Internal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists.