A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pascal Bordy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pascal Bordy, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pascal Bordy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Bordy graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bordy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Engelwood Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pascal Bordy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pascal Bordy practice?
- Dr. Pascal Bordy has 1 office location.
Dr. Pascal Bordy practices Family Medicine near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Family Physicians.