A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pascal Dabel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dabel
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dabel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Diabetic Macular Edema
Type 2 Diabetes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pascal Dabel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dabel graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Dabel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holzer Medical Center
- Holzer Medical Center Jackson
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pascal Dabel MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pascal Dabel practice?
- Dr. Pascal Dabel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Pascal Dabel practices Internal Medicine near Gallipolis, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, OH and Mission Hills, CA.
See Gallipolis Internists.