Learn more about Dr. Pascal Dauphin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pascal Dauphin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dauphin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pascal Dauphin, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Addison Disease (Adrenoleukodystrophy)
- Adrenal Cortex Diseases
- Calcium Metabolism Disorders
- Cushing Syndrome
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Excessive Body Hair in Women (Hirsutism)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Male Infertility
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Osteitis Deformans (Paget's Disease)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary ACTH Hypersecretion
- Pituitary Gland Tumor (Prolactinoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Dauphin graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dauphin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hendersonville Medical Center
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pascal Andre Dauphin MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Pascal A. Dauphin practice?
- Dr. Pascal Dauphin has 1 office location.
Dr. Pascal Dauphin practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Hendersonville, TN.
See Hendersonville Internists.