A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pascal Dauphin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pascal Dauphin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pascal Dauphin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Dauphin graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dauphin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hendersonville Medical Center
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pascal Andre Dauphin MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Pascal A. Dauphin practice?
- Dr. Pascal Dauphin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pascal Dauphin practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Hendersonville, TN.
See Nashville Internists and Nashville Endocrinologists.