Learn more about Dr. Pascal Dauphin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pascal Dauphin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dauphin
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Dauphin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pascal Dauphin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Addison Disease (Adrenoleukodystrophy)
- Adrenal Cortex Diseases
- Calcium Metabolism Disorders
- Cushing Syndrome
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Excessive Body Hair in Women (Hirsutism)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Male Infertility
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Osteitis Deformans (Paget's Disease)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary ACTH Hypersecretion
- Pituitary Gland Tumor (Prolactinoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Dauphin graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dauphin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hendersonville Medical Center
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pascal Andre Dauphin MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Pascal A. Dauphin practice?
- Dr. Pascal Dauphin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pascal Dauphin practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Hendersonville, TN.
See Nashville Internists and Nashville Endocrinologists.