Internists, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)
Video profile
3810 Bedford Ave
Ste 110
Nashville, TN 37215
615-449-4545
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Someone that knows his sh*t  |  show details
by Steve on Mar 9th, 2014

I have been having hormone issue for a few years (a few years since diagnosis) but the level of knowledge of how to treat it has been lacking. My PCP was trying to help but it wasn't enough. I did my own research to learn all that I could, when I asked my PCP for certain tests he said it was beyond his knowledge and referred me to a Urologist of which was no help at all but to take me off meds cold turkey (not so good) and wouldn't perform the tests I wanted. I went back to my PCP and discussed it with him and he then referred me to Dr. Dauphin. When I did call about an appointment, he was booked at the Hendersonville location (Wednesdays) so I asked about his main office in Green Hills to which I got an appointment three days later. Dr. Dauphin's staff was very pleasant, his nurse was real with a sense of humor, and Dr. Dauphin himself not only addressed my hormone issue but my diabetes too. I had to start back on treatment and later do blood work and then the adjustments. Due to doing my own research and him talking about the direction of treatment I feel he really knows his sh*t. I only had the one visit with him and have a really good feeling about Dr. Dauphin handling both my conditions. I see these reviews, some are bad and some are good. I will give more reviews as time goes to let others know how things go and not base everything off of one visit.

|  Horrible staff  |  show details
by L.G. on Oct 3rd, 2013

Been seeing dr dauphin for some time now. I recently had to have a body scan. His staff is completely horrible. Having to wait days after they got the bloodwork back to get a phone call. And that is after calling his office everyday awaiting results. Now I have had the scan I am having to wait once again to get the results. But in the meantime I am having to stay off of my synthroid. Anyone that has to take synthroid knows what that is like not having it. This doctor and his staff just don't really seem to genuinely care about their patients. Very disappointing!

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2013

He was there every step of the way. He didn't leave and come back while nurses prep for test. Explains everything well and takes his time with you and your loved ones. I wouldn't recommend anyone else.

May 18th, 2012

I was thrilled when i finally found a doctor that knew what was going on with my health. I had been to so many doctors and i finally found Dr. Dauphin and he and his staff are so knowledgeable. The nurse was very patient and caring. It has been only a couple of weeks since I last saw them and I feel so much better.. if you can get in thru a referral that is the best way and quickest way to get in. It did take me time to get an appt but after my referral, I was able to get an appt quicker.I am so glad I did..so happy that I feel better.

May 18th, 2012

Dr. Dauphin and his staff were very professional and I felt that they were very concerned about diagnosing my issues. Dr. Dauphin's bedside manners were very impressive. He took time out to explain my blood work and suggested how to turn my health around. I am so happy I found him as I have been to many doctors before that never was able to help me. I am feeling much better after just a few weeks. I would recommend him anytime and plan to see him in a few weeks for my follow up.

May 11th, 2012

I was referred by another physician to diagnose my deficiency in Vita D and other fatigue issues. It took a little time to get in but I did not expect an appt the same week. I believe it was three weeks after my referral. Not only did Dr. Dauphin diagnose my deficiencies he also spent the time with me explaining them. He spent a lot of time with me and was so kind. I have recommended him many times to others for hormone issues. I had gone to a very popular hormone replacement clinic in Nashville and spent several thousands of dollars for HR. Dr. Dauphin prescribed me high units of Vita D and one other prescription and I have not felt better in years. I wasted so much time and money with the hormone replacement clinic. He knows his specialty in depth and I have a lot of respect for him.

Aug 10th, 2011

Loved the nurse, loved the Dr. good experience so far.

|  No improvement with Dr. Daupin medicine at all.  |  show details
Jun 30th, 2011

On my personal experience please, do not trust on Dr. Daupin because he don't have a enough knowledge about thyroid. I have thyroid problem and I am visiting him since two years but there is no improvement I found in my body. Every time I visit him he charged me 125 dollar and gave me the same medicine every time without any check up at all.

|  Good luck getting in  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2011

I waited for weeks for my appointment only to have it canceled the day before. I had already taken off work but they said he wasn't available. I rescheduled my appointment for a week later only to have him not show up again. Forget it! He may be a good doctor but I'll never know. Dr Interlandi got me in right away and was on time.

|  Horrible office staff  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2010

I only saw Dr. Dauphin one time, while he seemed ok, his office staff is horrible and rude. They don't return phone calls, they lie and then when you tell them you know they are incoorect about something they try to blame someone else (other doctors or hospitals) and then verbally insult you on top of that. I will never go back to this office again.

May 26th, 2010

There isnt enough room here to include everything. Very uncaring staff, was told that the dr did not talk to patients over the phone only by appointment. Never received meds to help with nausea after treatment. Had to make multiple calls to get results from labs...the list goes on and on...will never go back to this office and do not recommend

Apr 30th, 2010

I received a second opinion about an impending surgery. The second opinion stated that surgery was not needed. I declined surgery and NOW he wants to discuss treatment options. I think treatment options should of been discussed first. I will NEVER go back to his practice.

|  Dr. Dauphin is An Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by J. Kimmer on Feb 7th, 2010

I am going out of my way to share my experiences with Dr. Dauphin as I think he is a really excellent doctor.I had problems with fatigue and pain and went to half a dozen doctors to try to figure out what was wrong with me. Every doctor I went to could not diagnose the problem and pretty much told me it was something I had to deal with since I was "getting older".Dr. Dauphin took the time to really listen to my complaints and figured out immediately what was wrong with me, tested me to confirm his diagnosis (which was right) and treated me for my problem. He was great in explaining what my problem was, how the therapy would go and what I could expect. He was gentle and kind and wonderful. And I feel so much better now.I would highly recommend Dr. Dauphin.Also, his staff was really on top of things.