Dr. Pascal Dauphin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pascal Dauphin?

May 16th, 2016

Rude, uncaring nurses and inept practices

My experience with Dr. Pascal Dauphin, 1. My initial appointment with Dr. Dauphin felt positive, but I was told to wait three weeks to allow any other doctors meds to be out of my system before having blood drawn. I was instructed to have my blood drawn at Dr. Dauphin’s office as “other offices often get the wrong tests. We were to then discuss my treatment plan after the results came in. 2. So I endured my symptoms for three weeks and came in to Dauphin’s office to have the blood drawn. While there I asked the nurse drawing my blood how to correctly pronounce the doctor’s name (I wasn’t sure), she responded “actually, I’m not sure whose office I’m at”. That was concerning! 3. It took two weeks for the results to come back and I received a VERY curt call from a nurse that said I could NOT get a copy of my blood-test results, and was to go on topical testosterone. I, and especially my WIFE, had great concern over this treatment, and so I started asking a lot of questions … and was hung-up on! 4. So, I just called back the office, requested my blood test results from ASHLEY (the one nice, kind person we spoke to) and made an appointment to see Dr. Dauphin so both my wife and I could have our questions addressed. Makes sense, right? Ashley thought so … she was so nice. 5. Then ANOTHER nurse calls back and says she has cancelled my appointment and that the doctor will NOT see me for at least three months. Again, I try to explain that my wife and I have questions that need to be answered and that I’d like a copy of my blood-test results and again I was hung up on. 6. I finely drive to the office and Ashley gives me a copy of my blood-test results … and I immediately begin to sense something is amiss with the results. Then my wife and I notice that I was listed as a FEMALE! Holy crap, what a whopper of a mistake on a HORMONE panel … so all the reference ranges were of course way wrong! So there ya have it. Rude, uncaring nurses and inept practices. Can you blame my wife and I from having no confidence in the office of Dr. Dauphin? No.

February 9th, 2016

As long as your condition responds well to Synthroid, you will do fine with this doctor. If your condition doesn't respond to Synthroid, either he will drop you or you will get frustrated and do what I did and drop him for a doctor who will prescribe something else when they can clearly see that you are not improving on this drug. He gets paid the big bucks by makers of Synthroid so naturally he will not be open to alternatives. I am finally getting much better now that he is no longer my doctor and Synthroid is no longer my medication.

January 28th, 2016

TERRIBLE FOLLOW UP

It took 2 months to get an appointment but my physician. Once I saw Dr. Dauphin I was impressed with the time he took to ask questions and he seemed truly interested in helping me solve my thyroid issue. The problem came after my visit. It will now be 2 weeks tomorrow and I have called 7 times for test results, even doctor promised a call today, had even marked my file urgent 3 times and I have YET to hear a word. WILL NOT GO BACK.

November 18th, 2015

A problem

my last appointment, Dr. D was over an hour late for my appointment and I was the first appointment for his day. He did not call his staff to tell them he was running late. I had an appointment about a month ago and his staff called on a Wednesday about noon prior to an appointment the Friday (of the same week) that was made 2 years ago and they asked if I had done my blood work. I told the staff member that neither the Dr. or the staff told me to have blood work for my next appointment. The staff was told that she will need to call an order in to the Lab at my local hospital. They asked me to get the FAX # - which I did. There was no recognition that they had "slipped up". They made no accommodations in rescheduling an appointment for me, which ended up being 3 months after original date.

March 2nd, 2015

Horrible Staff

I went to see Dr. Dauphin at the recommendation of my Physician. While Dr. Dauphin seemed to be very knowledgeable he never returned any of my calls and his staff was extremely rude. I left him 4 or 5 messages as I was going through a really hard time and he never called me back once. When I tried to get my prescription filled I had to call his staff 3 or 4 times to make sure they did it.

March 9th, 2014

Someone that knows his sh*t

I have been having hormone issue for a few years (a few years since diagnosis) but the level of knowledge of how to treat it has been lacking. My PCP was trying to help but it wasn't enough. I did my own research to learn all that I could, when I asked my PCP for certain tests he said it was beyond his knowledge and referred me to a Urologist of which was no help at all but to take me off meds cold turkey (not so good) and wouldn't perform the tests I wanted. I went back to my PCP and discussed it with him and he then referred me to Dr. Dauphin. When I did call about an appointment, he was booked at the Hendersonville location (Wednesdays) so I asked about his main office in Green Hills to which I got an appointment three days later. Dr. Dauphin's staff was very pleasant, his nurse was real with a sense of humor, and Dr. Dauphin himself not only addressed my hormone issue but my diabetes too. I had to start back on treatment and later do blood work and then the adjustments. Due to doing my own research and him talking about the direction of treatment I feel he really knows his sh*t. I only had the one visit with him and have a really good feeling about Dr. Dauphin handling both my conditions. I see these reviews, some are bad and some are good. I will give more reviews as time goes to let others know how things go and not base everything off of one visit.

October 3rd, 2013

Horrible staff

Been seeing dr dauphin for some time now. I recently had to have a body scan. His staff is completely horrible. Having to wait days after they got the bloodwork back to get a phone call. And that is after calling his office everyday awaiting results. Now I have had the scan I am having to wait once again to get the results. But in the meantime I am having to stay off of my synthroid. Anyone that has to take synthroid knows what that is like not having it. This doctor and his staff just don't really seem to genuinely care about their patients. Very disappointing!

September 12th, 2013

Great doctor

He was there every step of the way. He didn't leave and come back while nurses prep for test. Explains everything well and takes his time with you and your loved ones. I wouldn't recommend anyone else.

August 21st, 2013

RN,BSN. Phila.Pa.

May 18th, 2012

I was thrilled when i finally found a doctor that knew what was going on with my health. I had been to so many doctors and i finally found Dr. Dauphin and he and his staff are so knowledgeable. The nurse was very patient and caring. It has been only a couple of weeks since I last saw them and I feel so much better.. if you can get in thru a referral that is the best way and quickest way to get in. It did take me time to get an appt but after my referral, I was able to get an appt quicker.I am so glad I did..so happy that I feel better.

May 11th, 2012

I was referred by another physician to diagnose my deficiency in Vita D and other fatigue issues. It took a little time to get in but I did not expect an appt the same week. I believe it was three weeks after my referral. Not only did Dr. Dauphin diagnose my deficiencies he also spent the time with me explaining them. He spent a lot of time with me and was so kind. I have recommended him many times to others for hormone issues. I had gone to a very popular hormone replacement clinic in Nashville and spent several thousands of dollars for HR. Dr. Dauphin prescribed me high units of Vita D and one other prescription and I have not felt better in years. I wasted so much time and money with the hormone replacement clinic. He knows his specialty in depth and I have a lot of respect for him.

August 10th, 2011

Loved the nurse, loved the Dr. good experience so far.