A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pascale Bastien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pascale Bastien is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pascale Bastien, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 47 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Cerebral Palsy
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Hepatitis A
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bastien graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Bastien has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pascale Bastien MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Pascale Bastien practice?
- Dr. Pascale Bastien has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Pascale Bastien practices Pediatrics near Delran, NJ.