A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pascual Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pascual Rodriguez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pascual Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Rodriguez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rodriguez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pascual B. Rodriguez practice?
Dr. Pascual Rodriguez practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Long Branch, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ocean, NJ and Freehold, NJ.
See Long Branch Internists and Long Branch Cardiologists.