A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pascual Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pascual Rodriguez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pascual Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Rodriguez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pascual Benito Rodriguez MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Pascual B. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Pascual Rodriguez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pascual Rodriguez practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Long Branch, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ocean, NJ and Freehold, NJ.
See Long Branch Internists and Long Branch Cardiologists.