A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pasqual Bracero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pasqual Bracero is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pasqual Bracero, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bracero graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Bracero has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pasqual Bracero MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Pasqual Bracero practice?
- Dr. Pasqual Bracero has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pasqual Bracero practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kissimmee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL.
See Kissimmee Obstetricians & Gynecologists.