A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pasquale Accardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pasquale Accardo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pasquale Accardo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics, and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cognition Disorders
- Developmental Disorders
- Learning Disorders
- Mental Retardation
Education & Awards
Dr. Accardo graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Accardo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- Children'S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pasquale Accardo MD is a male Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Behavioral Pediatrics, and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Where does Dr. Pasquale Accardo practice?
- Dr. Pasquale Accardo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pasquale Accardo practices Pediatrics, Behavioral Pediatrics, and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Pediatricians.