A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pasquale Bernardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pasquale Bernardi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pasquale Bernardi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernardi graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Bernardi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pasquale Gerard Bernardi MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Pasquale G. Bernardi practice?
- Dr. Pasquale Bernardi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pasquale Bernardi practices Pediatrics near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Huntley, IL.
See Baltimore Pediatricians.