Dr. Pasquale Bernardi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pasquale Bernardi?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Pasquale Bernardi?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 20th, 2017

Best pediatrician in our area

We usually see Dr Knapick. I've always told my wife I don't like her. We got an opportunity to see Bernardi and I was VERY impressed with him. He is a very calming person, he explains everything to you. He makes you feel comfortable when you're asking questions and is reassuring, unlike Knapick. Knapick comes off as a condescending "know-it-all" but hasn't convinced me she knows anything. If you can see Dr Bernardi, DO IT. Try to specifically request him. When we saw him I left his office happy and feeling good about our sons care. When I leave Knapick I'm always angry about something she said.

May 29th, 2017